Posted on August 22, 2014
Cloud computing adoption is accelerating with a rich variety of new Cloud services coming online from public providers. This webinar addresses best practices for a successful Cloud brokering implementation, the different roles a Cloud broker can play, how to play those roles, and whether or not the brokering strategy is right for your business.
- Cloud broker functions: Organizational vs. enabling technology
- A new Cloud Broker Reference Model (CB-RM)
- Whether or not a Cloud brokering approach is right for you
- The duties, functions, and capacities of a Cloud broker
- Cloud brokering best practices and implementation guidance
- The actions to take toward implementing a Cloud broker strategy
Download the supporting whitepaper – Brokering Your Way to Cloud Computing Success.