A Lean Governance Manifesto
Governance doesn’t have to be a dirty word. This whitepaper develops a model for an efficient, effective, scalable and friction-free enterprise governance framework, which we call Event-Driven Governance. Event-Driven Governance is a framework for governance that focuses on:
- Just-in-time, event-based policy enforcement
- Virtual governance organizations
- Governance “triggered” by organization necessities (as opposed to creating oversight committees)
- Elimination of stagnant, bloated governance organizations
- Metrics and processes as opposed to policing conformance
Our motto for this approach is simple and compelling: Don’t fine tune your current Governance model. Tear it down, and replace it with Event-Driven Governance. Download the whitepaper now to get started.