Social Media Strategies, Technologies & ApplicationsAgilePath's Enterprise Fusion Model is constantly evolving:
- How to leverage emerging technologies to transform business strategy, customer-facing business models, and product and service strategies.
- How emerging technologies enable innovative new organizational designs, and optimal structural-organizational models to support emerging business and operating models.
- How the convergence of social media, Cloud computing and mobile technologies will enable new markets, products, services and solutions.
- Evaluate the risks of moving or not moving.
- Develop First Mover Advantage with emerging technologies, and understanding the risks and benefits of being a First Mover.
- Developing a formal social media strategy, goals, objectives and tactics to exploit emerging technologies.
AgilePath's Technology Fusion: Transforming IT Strategy
Anticipate and exploit the convergence of Cloud computing, mobile technology, and social media:
- Mobile Cloud computing
- Internal collaboration and social media capabilities
- Internal app stores
Address the adoption of emerging technologies in the corporate enterprise market:
- How can my business deal with and succeed with mobile computing?
- What does social media means to my business?
- How will mobile Cloud impact my business model?
- What should we do with Cloud computing? How bold should we be?
- How should IT govern the insertion of emerging technology?