Solution Development and Implementation
AgilePath works with our clients to transition their business and technology requirements into implemented solutions that address critical business and mission requirements. AgilePath provides support for full-lifecycle delivery using a variety of approaches, including Agile, Extreme Programming, Spiral and Services-Oriented Development. In all of our implementation services, AgilePath believes in speed, agility, and execution.
- Reference Implementations: AgilePath provides support for the definition, scoping and delivery of reference implementations based on a Reference Model and a Reference Architecture.
- Prototyping Services: AgilePath believes in rapid application development approaches based on prototyping of services and applications. AgilePath can leverage our Acceleration Sprints to facilitate rapid prototyping approaches that minimize risk and inform end users as to how technology solutions will work in operation.
- PMO/Program Management Support: AgilePath will work with existing client integrators and application development partners by providing PMO and Program Management support, thereby ensuring technology oversight for our clients over their outsourced development and system integration partners.
- Systems Engineering Transition Support: AgilePath can support the transition from prototyping and reference implementations to a formal system engineering delivery process supported by multiple other application development partners. In this role, AgilePath will ensure the fidelity of Enterprise Architecture, Solution Development and Application Architecture via a PMO/Program Management governance process as an extension of our client Enterprise Architecture teams.
- End-to-End SDLC/Delivery Process Optimization: The rise of SOA has exposed weaknesses in many client software development lifecycle (SDLC) processes. AgilePath can help assess, fine tune and provide full-lifecycle governance of client SDLC processes, from design-time governance, through quality assurance and testing, through configuration management/release management and into operations.